Thank you for your interest in Spotlight Coaching’s unique presentation training program designed to ensure that no matter the type of “stage” you are on, you will shine as a speaker!
Our approach to coaching is highly focused and flexible to meet your needs;
- 1:1 coaching focused on developing your presentation skills
- 1:1 coaching to prepare you for a specific presentation/keynote speech/TED Talk
- Team training focused on developing presentation skills
- Team coaching to focus on preparing for a specific presentation
- Weekly 1 hour “workouts” via Zoom
- Or a combination of what is needed to ensure success
A Presenter Prepares
Recognize, embrace and leverage your own personal style and signature by learning:
- Techniques to prepare yourself mentally and physically
- Techniques to conquering nerves and not getting rattled when things go wrong
- How to become an authentic and confident speaker whether it be in front of an audience of 1 or 1000
- How to successfully engage, inspire, inform & influence the audience
- How to incorporate the Art of Storytelling to gain trust, inspire action and achieve desired results
- How to incorporate humor to infuse a desired result
- Effective communication skills with clients from running virtual meetings, phone conversations, email and text messages to lunch discussions
- How to use your voice effectively and techniques to warm up your “instrument”
- Leveraging the power and impact of videos
- Rehearsal & memorization techniques
We help organize and craft your content to ensure success by;
- Brainstorming compelling and relatable topics
- Identifying and understanding the audience
- Ensuring original approach
- Drafting presentation outline and content
- Editing presentations
- Finalizing presentations
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
Spotlight on Clients
"If you are looking for someone who can lead you to achieve your dream presentation for your project or conference, Ferrell is your best choice!"
"Over several sessions, she used her acting expertise to transform my wooden delivery into a presentation with power and persuasion."
"Ferrell works with the utmost integrity and professionalism, and her talent for helping speakers to memorize their lines is unparalleled."
"I now consider Ferrell Marshall, 'my word whisperer.'"
"Ferrell has been one of my favorite people to work with in Los Angeles."
"Through her dedication, I significantly improved my stage presence and pronunciation.”
“While preparing for my TEDx Talk, Ferrell was my go-to coach for style and impact.”